Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Royal We is what I say

Last night my son and I managed to get a new website up and running. Well that is the "Royal we" :-). Sean did most of it, in fact he did all of it. That's what doing a masters degree in computers does for you. And I thought he was just bumming around for a few years. Well I take it all back.

The site is for articles. www.salesletterblaster.com Ok the name is not quite as descriptive as I would like but I bought several really good article.com site names last night so it will be upgraded to a more suitable name soon.

The site is for people to upload their articles about marketing and online business topics. It will be market specific and not open to people to put their articles on making good pasta or ways to cure the ingrown toe nail.

My friend and partner has also been hard at work. Next to me, he is one of the most motivated, enthusiastic and excitable people I know and it is a pleasure to talk to him. He always leaves you smiling and, like myself, he always looks at the positive in everything which is why we get on so well I suppose.

We have a niche marketing strategy which I will explain in more detail in another blog but basically there is one main site which holds the information but various different niche windows will be going to it so that visitors will see only what is relevant to them. This enables us to target niche areas which are easier and cheaper. So loads of little bites of the web pie rather than trying to bite off big expensive chunks.

I will eventually stick with the plan and blog the details of the different ways to generate revenue online. Until then.

TTFN

No comments: