Saturday, June 24, 2006

Is there life outside of my PC - Sad or what?

Well it seems I spend all my spare time on the pc, so my wife says. I cannot belive that!!!

Well it will all be worth it in the end.

2 new sites are up and running although they need to have the graphics changed to our own. I have bought a resell package that I can rebrand anpost as our own. This is an interesting concept and has been around for a while.

The 2 sites are www.articlecontentrotator.com it takes the content of your existing articles and changes it around replacing words with alternatives. So for example, it could take a phrase like "this new software will change the way that you look at the internet and article creation" to "The new software will revolutionise the way you view the web and article making" it also changes around paragraphs to ensure that the content is fresh and picked up by the search engines without being seen as duplicate.

The other web site is the salesletterblaster.com which will create your sales letter page automatically formatting it to produce the best responses.

The great thing about the software is that it guides you through the process step by step keeping you focussed on each area of the letter. It help concentration and cuts the time it takes me to write a letter down by more than half. This is because it is structured and helps you think it through. Go take a look and see what you think. If you want a copy of any of our software or online courses post a comment with your details and I will discount it for you.

Well I hope to have several more web sites online by the weekend and I will post the details as soon as they are up.

The next step is to start promoting it and see how quickly we can get it producing traffic and revenue.

We are also looking at the various other ways to generate income online by using adsense and becoming an affiliate for various other companies promoting a range of other produscts and services.

I am not going to tell you about the fact that I have bought yet moe software and programs and will probaly have more by the time I post again. I THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM....!! SOME FORM OF COMPULSIVE BUYING DISORDER... HELP ;-)

No comments: