Saturday, June 24, 2006

A Great progam but sorry its closed

I have subscribed to 1,00´s of email gurus, internet marketing and SEO websites. Some are good others not so good.

It has led to me spending 1,000´s of pounds on well, do I need to explain? I am sure a lot of you have done the same.

Well now I have unsubscribed to most of them for two reasons. 1.- I never get the time to read them and 2. - I have joined a really great program called 1o million dollars in 90 days. The website is http://www.10in90.com

It is excellent and it is FR*ee, I thought there would be a catch because everyone is after money from you aren´t they? Well not Kevin, as time goes on I am learning more and more and it is not costing me anything. There is a big active group on the forum which is just beginning to bubble.

The quality of the information is unbelievable. Most courses tell you what you should do and then charge you to tell you how to do it.

It is now closed and there are no more spaces but with a bit of luck Kevin will run it again in the future. My advice if you are reading this is get on the list if you can.

I am not able to divulge what is in the program but I will update you on my progress as I go.

Remember - Life is all about having fun and making money. And, the more money you make the more fun you will have.

Lloyd

No comments: