Saturday, June 24, 2006

Never Give up on a good thing

OH I feel a song coming on... well I have just got yet another piece of software, invaluable I am sure, never going to be able to live without it if I can remember where I put it ;o)

I have soooo much software and crap my computer is groaning under the weight of it all.

We have just made a list of all the web site names that we own which is in excess of 200. They are for different types of internet business.

They include adsense sites, sites to sell software that we have the the resale rights to, clickbank and other affiliate sites and various others to projects that we have in mind.

All we got to do is get one working properly and we will be on our way to the internet riches we so desire.

Focus is the name of the game and procrastination has to be a thing of the past. Maybe tomorrow !!

Until the next bit of news.

Lloyd

No comments: