Saturday, June 24, 2006

Looking for the wood amongst the trees

After completing my blog yesterday it totally disappeared when I trid to spell check it so today I am postng spelin mistaks an alll to be on the saf side.

You may be glad to read that I have decided against dishing out my life history. phew I hear!!!

The only person apart from my mum who is remotely interested in my lengthy life story is me. So, I felt it was better to save you from the drudgery of scrolling through the lengthy prose to the meaty stuff which hopefully will help you and me to make it as an internet marketeer. Making money online from whatever source takes your fancy.

I will explain however, that I am married and have 7 lovely children from 24 to 18 months (and yes I do have a telly) have just moved back to the UK form Lanzarote after 15 years (Yes, I am mad) with my job which is in sales and marketing for an international company.

The internet has been a hobby and big interest to me for many years. Making money on the internet is not as easy as the pundits say. The problem is looking for the nuggets and finding the wood from the trees.

You have to decide which direction you want to take and just DO IT!!!

The first step is to work out which internet business is best for you.

I will make a list for you of the things that I have considered and where I am right now in my next blog.

This is very theraputic for me it is helping me put a structure to my thoughts (well sort of) and enabling me to move forward. I have several hundred web sites and names that I have got to do various different things. All of which I will explain in future blogs. My latest one is www.yourstepstosuccess.com Go take a look and let me know what you think.

Until next time TaTa For Now

No comments: