Saturday, June 24, 2006

Now We are Off

Well we seem to have got off the ground. After listening to Yanik Silvers underground seminar cd's yet again I have finally taken massive action. We now have the technology to create very large websites and to blog and ping them to various blog sites.

It is a mindfield out there on the virtual world of software and all profess their unlimited abilities and amazing powers to create you wealth beyond your wildest dreams. Difficult for me as I dream BIG..

I have also got the script to allow us to take the Amazon catalogue and put the whole thing, if we choose to, on our own website. We also have several other pieces of great software that we are trialing and I will post here when I will post the results and our feedback later.

There is software to create blogs from other blogs, create blogs from content on your site, create blogs that just link to your site, take articles, mix them up and post to blogs. Which one is the one you need above all others. WATCH THIS SPACE. The blogging software test is on!!

We also have another piece of software that creates 10's of 1,000's of pages from articles found on the web or your own and enables you to put in Amazon script, adsense and you own blogging program up. Oh the excitement is killing me. :o)

The picture is getting clearer and the results will surely follow. We have 9.64$ from adsense yesterday. I am so looking forward to re reading this blog when it is upto the levels of 964$ daily and above.

Will it ever be, is there life on mars and will the politicians ever be able to answer a straight question?

The answers to the last question is obviously a big no but the jury is out on the first two. Although I must say I am quietly confident on the the first being achieved.

High ho, high ho, it's off to work we go de dum de dum de dum de dum high ho, high ho, ... hi ho hi ho.. (still gut truble wiv me spelen)

No comments: