Monday, September 18, 2006

Don't look Lloyd! But it was too late.

Well I should not have done it. I knew, before I did that it would cause me grief.

I tried my best not to do it but I succumbed in a minute of madness, a moment of weakness and now I have to suffer the consequences of my actions.

What was it that I did so bad? I looked back. Sounds simple eh? After all what trouble could looking back do? Well I will tell you, through my tears of pain and anguish.

Reading my past ramblings it becomes apparent that I have not done what I set out to do......

Daily posts huh.....!!! Setting up my websites and promoting them huh .....!!!!! I have even forgot some of the sites that I have set up.

Woe is me ... A failure in my aspirations... If only I could spell it..

It is not all bad though.

I am trading online and making money using the market analyser software program.

I have set up my own hosting company which is nearly live... www.MyHostMe.com Offering hosting at really cheap prices.

My other blog market-analyser.blogspot.com is coming on and helping others to make money through trading the stock market and the forex (foreign exchange markets).

So not all bad. Now I have got to peddle a bit harder to catch up with all the things I set out to do when I created the blog.

Got to get my affiliate sites up to earn me some money.

So, watch this space and lets see if I will still be crying in a few weeks.

One things for sure, I need to concentrate on one thing at a time. I seem to flit from one thing to another without completing anything. Who's fault is that?????

I blame the parents..

No comments: